I am
very easy to be happy and no one can stop me to laugh. When I saw something is
funny, I can laugh for whole day. Because I know happy not easy to have.
When I saw MS. English’s blog entry of two physically challenged students who have been trying hard to combat the learning difficulties. It makes me remember something.
I remember that at my little time a teacher told me that all people have a dream, including you. After she said that, i think a lot about "dream".Finally, i found my dream!!! I want to be a rich woman ~!! I also told my teacher and my mom, and my teacher also said, "Nothing is impossible if you try."
Two years later, i graduated from my primary school. Before i left the school, my lovely teacher told me "You must catch your dream! Promise me don't give up. I look forward to your dream, smart girl."^.^ I was happy because my teacher expect me to be a useful woman. yoho~
Once, about 2 months ago, our primary old student's association found a party for graduated student in our primary school. On that day, i re-encountered my lovely teacher who told me to be a useful woman. I was suprised to re-meet her, because i thought she was not still teaching in the primary school. She said I had change a lot, such as my look, exactly i look thinner than before, she also said i look smarter and mature than bofore, not like a little girl anymore.
We talked manythings in that day, just like two very relationship friends long time no see. She asked me did i change my dream, i said "NO!" I believe that everyone want to be a rich people, not except me and my teacher, but this dream is too hard to be come ture.
By the time, she suddenly look serious and said,"Why you want to be a rich woman?That is because you don't want to be a poor and be a useless people. Do you know how can a poor to be a rich man? It is study! Only study can change our life, only study can make us more rich. I think you know what is your next step. Go and get it, don't waste you time, catch up baby. I am pound of you." After i listened, i was inspired.
She make me want to study again. I did not have any unforgettable learning experience, because in my primary school life i can get a nice result without study and I hate study, so i had not do any preparation before i do any exam or dictation until i enrolled TC.
I have to sit for HKDSE next March, it is not a good time to relax and enjoy yet. Starting from this moment, i will have a lot of learning experience. I hope it is not too late! :-)

沒有留言:
張貼留言