2012年7月21日 星期六

“My First Encounter with African Culture - Music and Dance"


“When I was young, I’d listen to the radio, waiting for my favourite songs. When they played I'd sing along. It made me smile.” I just like the lyrics written, I always listen to the radio, I can listen a load of songs in the broadcasts. Listen to music can make me feel no pressure and comfort.

And I am sure that I was totally enjoyed in the African Drum Session in our school. I am happy and appreciate that I had a great chance to watch our principal’s and Mr. Wu’s dance, they dance great and I can feel their enthusiasm when I sit peripheral.
 
Indigenous African musical and dance expressions that are maintained by oral tradition and that are stylistically distinct from the music and dance of both the Arabic cultures of North Africa and the Western settler populations of southern Africa. African music and dance, therefore, are cultivated largely by societies in sub-Saharan Africa.



When I was in high school, I found that I liked Kpop. I like every Kpop songs and I have a favourite idol. They are ‘Super Junior’. Since I was little, I am not interested on idol or star until I saw Super Junior’s music video ‘Sorry Sorry’. I was completely fascinated of their dancing and their songs. ‘Super junior’ has led me to like the Korean stars and attend all about Korean stars things, such as Korean stars news, new albums, posters… ROFL:D
Kpop is one of the most popular in the world today, because it is about simple but strong human feelings and events-love, good times and bad times… It tells real-life stories and sounds in the way people really talk. As life becomes hard for us, it is good to hear about ordinary people. Because all kpop stars need to have a long and hard training session before they debut, and they choose a hard way because they want their fans can watch a perfect performances. I like their perseverance.

‘Super Junior’ being formed in 2005 by Lee Soo-Man as a producer in S.M Entertainment. This boy group is so unique because it consists of 13 members. Super Junior is now popular all over the world. They always called their fans with ‘ELF’ which means ‘Ever Lasting Friends’. As they have called their fans as a friend, so ELF have to be their friends forever and ever. I think I can do that! Absolutely yes!!

沒有留言:

張貼留言