A powerful typhoon slammed the Chinese territory of Hong Kong on
Tuesday, injuring dozens, disrupting communications and bringing business to a
standstill in one of the world’s leading financial centers. Typhoon Vicente,
lashed Hong Kong, packing winds in excess of 140 kilometers an hour, officials
said. Authorities raised the typhoon warning to the most severe level of 10 for
the first time since 1999.
On that day, I was too late to go home and
it was already typhoon signal 8. I know it was dangerous but I need to go home
take care of my little brother, he felt alone at home, so I must go home. I
haven’t experienced this for 10 years. I could hardly walk, the wind kept
pushing me, Typhoon Vicente was very terrible.
The rain make my body fully wet, I felt
cold and wet. I hate this feeling. Although I hate this feeling, but my brother
still at home, so I continued my way.
” Brother! Wait! I am coming home.” At
that time, I just want my brother don’t be afraid.
At home, I saw my brother already slept. I
hadn’t unhappy and angry when I came back home saw my brother slept good.
Because I saw my cute brother slept sweet. ^.^
After few minutes, my mom was back. She and me were
same, all clothes were totally wet. Haha~
After this incident (Typhoon Vicente), I found that I love my brother
very much, more than I love my favorite star. He is the only one, none can
replace. I love my family!
I will study hard, do not make the family down. Because I don’t want they
are disappoint to me.



沒有留言:
張貼留言